After a long day, a little soles or foot massage can be very relaxing and relaxing. Not only does it help to relax, but it also has a very positive effect on our health. Let's see why it's worth a try!
High blood pressureHigh blood pressure is also referred to as a killer, because it rarely has symptoms, but it can damage our organs over long years and can lead to heart disease and even fatalities. High blood pressure can be controlled by lifestyle changes or medication, but regular blood massaging also has a beneficial effect on our blood pressure.
Premenstrual syndromePremenstrual syndrome (PMS) is found in many women to a greater or lesser extent, with typical symptoms including mood swings, irritability, sleep disturbances, headaches, and bloating. However, regular massaging of the soles can help alleviate these symptoms.Foot health is also good for our health
Cool post-recoveryMassage of the foot or soles also has a beneficial effect on the body after birth, for example, it can speed up the regeneration and healing processes.
AlvбszavarokFoot massage is very relaxing and calming, which can be especially beneficial for those who have difficulty sleeping. It is worth combining foot massage with a relaxing bath, so you do not have to worry about spinning around in space too!
FejfбjбsWe can also use foot massage against headaches: if the head of our fish is the head, it is advisable to carefully wiggle your big toes, even if your neck is widened, and your head is widened. Of course, it is worth repurposing the whole sole as it also reduces stress (which also increases the pain).
4 tips for foot massage
- Let's live comfortably and put our feet massaged on our other thighs. You can use cream or oil for foot massaging (remove excess after massaging!).
- We use our fingers, palms and fingers for massaging, and for best effect we vary the movements (eg fabricate, smooth, press our feet), and also massage the strength.
- Do not miss your toes when massaging: rub them, pull them carefully! Move the foot and ankle together, flatten it!
- Pregnantly massage the foot as carefully as possible, vigorous tracing of the soles, reflexology is not recommended!
- Massaging can do a lot for your relationship
- The Effects of Baby Massage
- The power of touch